Sunday, June 12, 2011

Video Games

I was sitting on the toilet yesterday (where most of my great ideas are revealed) and the idea came to me that I should throw away two of my video games. I did it today. I've already been going through withdrawals but I know that it will be for the best. They have been using up a lot of my time and I figure there are many other productive things I could and should be doing instead of shooting it up online. Some of you might think it was a pretty rash decision but I always come up with some excuse to jump on for a couple hours. It's not the answer for everyone but I think it's the only way to get the problem out of my life. I'll keep you all updated with how things go and maybe share with you what I learn and do during my newfound free time.

1 comment:

Chelsea* said...

Trevor, You are an amazing brother! Way to go! I hope that it works for you!

Luv Chels