Thursday, April 5, 2012

EASTER!!!

Happy Easter everyone! This video was very inspirational and focuses greatly on Christ's suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane. I urge everyone to search, ponder and pray for a strengthening and expanding of their knowledge and testimony of Jesus Christ and all He has done and is doing for us.


I would like to share my testimony about Christ. I believe Him to be the Savior of the world. Only in and through Him may we return to our Heavenly Home. (Mosiah 3:17, Book of Mormon) I believe that He loves us all and desires that we all return to live with Him and our Eternal Father. I have felt His love and guidance in my life for which I am very grateful. I believe He reaches out to our reaching and will never leave us comfortless. His mercy and grace are available to all who come unto Him. (2nd Nephi 26:33, Book of Mormon) He comes to us when we allow Him to enter our lives. (Revelation 3:20, New Testament, Holy Bible) I also know that He has restored His truth in these latter days. He guides us through prophets, apostles, seers and revelators. Joseph Smith was one of those prophets in these latter times. It was through Joseph Smith that Christ restored His church. Through Joseph, Christ also revealed many plain and precious truths that had been lost from His gospel. The Book of Mormon is another Testament of Jesus Christ. I know that the Book of Mormon has played a vital role in my testimony of Christ's divinity, authority and power.


I invite anyone who reads this to visit mormon.org or www.lds.org to learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and our message about Christ. As you do, keep your heart and mind open to the influence of Christ and his light. I know you can find true and lasting happiness through the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. Feel free to ask me any questions that you might have and thank you for giving of your time to read this message.

No comments: